Indiana University resources
Indiana University offers a wide variety of resources related to addictions, including addictions services for students and resources related to the study of addictions.
IU research centers and institutes
- Center for Enhancing Quality of Life in Chronic Illness
- Center for Law, Society, and Culture
- Indiana Alcohol Research Center
- Indiana Business Research Center
- Indiana Prevention Resource Center
- Indiana University Public Policy Institute
- Institute for Family and Social Responsibility
- Institute for Social Impact
- Institute of Psychiatric Research
- Stark Neuroscience Research Center
These resources are available to IU students seeking information on addiction prevention, intervention, and recovery.
- Students in Recovery-Bloomington. As part of IU’s Responding to the Addictions Crisis Grand Challenge initiative, a new program is launching in spring 2019 to provide targeted support for students in substance use recovery, help for students who struggle to find long-term recovery, and connections for students with allies in support of recovery.
- Drug and alcohol counseling and support services across all IU campuses